Rev. D. G. Bradford
... was ordained and installed [as pastor of the the United Presbyterian Church of West
Alexander, Donegal township, Washington County] April 8, 1856, and released October, 1857, when he became pastor of the Second Associate Reformed congregation of Allegheny City, Pa., and was released April 14, 1863, to take charge of the First Church of Monmouth, Ill., where he continued until 1867. Subsequently he joined the Presbyterian Church, and has filled several pastorates in it.
of Washington County, PA, 1882, page 751