Rauhauser, of whose early life there seems to be no record, appears in
the list of ministers [of the Reformed Church] in 1821.
At this time he was pastor at Harmony, in Butler County, and at
Wolf’s Creek and Cribb’s in Mercer County, Pa.
He labored here eight or ten years.
He then removed to Ashland, Ohio, and had four congregations,
where he remained to the close of his life.
He died in Mifflin, Ohio, Jan. 3d, 1848.
History of the Pittsburgh Synod of the Reformed Church in the United
States: prepared in
commemoration of its fiftieth anniversary, by David B. Lady, 1920, page