AS PASTOR OF ROBINSON CHURCH
The Rev. David Hare was ordained and installed as pastor of the Robinson
U. P. Church Sunday evening.
Ministers taking part in the services were The Rev. Frank Hare, Jr.,
brother of the Rev. David Hare and pastor of the West Beaver and New
Lebanon Presbyterian Churches of the Steubenville, Ohio, Presbytery; the
Rev. H. Ray Shear, professor emeritus of Pittsburgh Theological
Seminary; the Rev. Sherman W. Wilson of the first U. P. Church,
Burgettstown; the Rev. John A. Shearer, pastor of the Raccoon
Presbyterian Church, Candor; the Rev. Samuel E. Glass pastor of the
First U. P. Church, McDonald.
Fred Campbell of McDonald was the organist.
July 7, 1930, McDonald Record-Outlook
by Victoria Hospodar Valentine