Elliott E. Swift
E. Swift was the fourth minister of the First Presbyterian Church, New
Castle. He served from 1854-1861.
Anniversary of the Dedication of the Church, 1896-1946, First
Presbyterian Church, New Castle
Elliott E. Swift, who was installed September 27, 1854, and continued in
the faithful discharge of pastoral duty until February 9, 1861, when he
was called to the co-pastorate of the First Church, Allegheny, as
assistant to his venerable father, where he still labors as sole pastor.
of Lawrence County, 1877, page 159
Rev. Elliott E.
installed September 27, 1854, and who continued in charge until February,
1861, when he was called to the co-pastorate of the First Church at
Century History of New Castle and Lawrence County, 1908, page 207