next pastor [of the Oil Creek, now Titusville Presbyterian Church] was
Rev. G. W. Hampson, who was ordained and installed as pastor by the
Presbytery of Erie, June 27, 1832. He continued his relation for
some ten years, when the relation was dissolved....
the division in 1838, [the Gravel Run Presbyterian] church was divided,
a portion adhering to each branch. The New School branch is called
also Gravel Run; Rev. G. W. Hampson is the pastor.
of the Erie Presbytery, 1868 Click
to view the source for this material.