Henry N. Potter

 

Henry N. Potter was a member of the Shenango Presbytery in 1908 when the photo at right was taken.  He served the Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church, 1870-1908.  He became a member of the Beaver Presbytery upon its creation in 1870.

Source:  One Hundred Years of Shenango Presbytery, 1808-1908, by Rev. H. N. Potter; Prepared and Published by request of the Presbytery, 1908.

 

Rev. Henry N. Potter, click to enlarge

 

Rev. H. N. Potter.

 

The writer of this historical sketch [Henry N. Potter authored the book this material was taken from]  began his ministry in Mt. Pleasant Church December 18, 1870, and was received into this Presbytery December 20, 1870, when a call was placed in his hands and accepted, and he was installed pastor February 2, 1871, making a pastorate of about thirty-eight years, and he still continues pastor of this church.

One Hundred Years of the Shenango Presbytery, 1809-1908, pages 55-56

 

 

All documents, photos, materials and graphics contained in the Men of the Cloth pages are copyrighted by the submitter and by this site.  You may not use them elsewhere, whether in print or electronically, without written permission. Space  provided by Rootsweb and historicpa.net.
Old Photos & Genealogy Blog familyoldphotos.com historicpa.net
  old-yearbooks.com gendisasters.com
Copyright 2002-2007, All rights reserved.