James W. Dickey

The first pastor [at the Presbyterian Church in Conneautville, Crawford Co.] was Rev. J. W. Dickey, ordained and installed, October 4, 1842, in connection with Harmonsburg and Evansburg.  He was released in 1847. 

 

On the 4th day of October, 1843, Rev. J. W. Dickey was ordained and installed as pastor [of the Presbyterian Church in Harmonsburg]; released in 1847.

 

On the 4th of October, 1842, Rev. J. W. Dickey was installed as pastor [of the Evansburg Presbyterian Chruch]; released in 1847. 

 

The present pastor [of the Gravel Run Presbyterian Church, Crawford County] is Rev. James W. Dickey, installed April 19, 1854.

 

History of the Erie Presbytery, 1868 Click to view the source for this material.

 

 

All documents, photos, materials and graphics contained in the Men of the Cloth pages are copyrighted by the submitter and by this site.  You may not use them elsewhere, whether in print or electronically, without written permission. Space  provided by Rootsweb and historicpa.net.
Old Photos & Genealogy Blog familyoldphotos.com historicpa.net
  old-yearbooks.com gendisasters.com
Copyright 2002-2007, All rights reserved.