W. P. Ross

 

REV. W. P. ROSS, The present pastor of the A. M. E. Church at Meadville, was born in East Tennessee in 1852, and moved to Ohio in 1861. He was educated in the graded public schools of Washington, Clinton county, Ohio, where he spent two years and six months. He followed farming as an occupation till 1871, when he prepared himself for the ministry, and has since been a clergyman of the A. M. E. Church. He was installed pastor of the church in Meadville in 1878, where he is still located. Rev. Ross was married at Greenville, Ohio, in 1873.

Directory of Crawford County, 1879-80, page 241

 

 

All documents, photos, materials and graphics contained in the Men of the Cloth pages are copyrighted by the submitter and by this site.  You may not use them elsewhere, whether in print or electronically, without written permission. Space  provided by Rootsweb and historicpa.net.
Old Photos & Genealogy Blog familyoldphotos.com historicpa.net
  old-yearbooks.com gendisasters.com
Copyright 2002-2007, All rights reserved.