All of the maps from 1858 to the present show this as Harmony School at Smithville. This is certainly not the first building but it is about the same location. This picture was taken before Bo Hostetter remodeled it for a beautifully decorated home. He had just finished remodeling when he was electrocuted when a tree he cut down hit the low grade electric lines in 1975. His daughter and son-in-law now live with Mrs. Hostetter in this house.