Following is a list of books available through Amazon.com that deal with travel in Poland, Polish history, genealogy, cooking, language, Polish authors, and more.
- Poland by James Michener. A fictional story set during 800 years of Poland's history. It's a great story!
Travel to Poland
- Lonely Planet Poland - This is the third edition of this travel guide. Travellers have found it helpful in planning trips, but anyone will find it useful for descriptions of the major towns and attractions in Poland.
- Insight Guide: Poland - a fact-filled resource for travel to Poland...actual or arm-chair!
- Blue Guide: Poland - Presented here are fifty itineraries that pass through idyllic landscapes, scenic towns, and the major cities, including Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Poznan, Lodz, Torun, and Wroclaw. This guide provides an insider's view of Poland, from its culture, people, myths, folklore, to its art, architecture, literature, and history.
- Eyewitness Travel Guides: Warsaw - Eyewitness Travel Guides are not your ordinary travel books - they are not only informative, but beautiful. This guide to Warsaw includes all of the features that have made these guides a success: color photographs, 3-D views, floor plans, and more.
- The Rough Guide to Poland - The 4th edition of the popular travel series.
Back to the Lodz Province Page
Host: Donna Pointkouski
You are our [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor - - thanks for stopping by!
Last Modified: Tuesday, 11-Sep-2007 15:59:19 MDT