return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

Annstown

Annstown was a region in the north corner of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the northeast by the Seigniory of Châteauguay, on the northwest by the St-Lawrence River and the lower part of the St-Louis River, on the southwest by the region of North Georgetown (border line was the Rang St-Laurent) and on the southeast by the Châteauguay River. It included parts of the parishes of St-Clement (Beauharnois), Ste-Martine and St-Ètienne de Beauharnois.


 Index of Concessions

Lake St-Louis Concession / Première Concession d'Annstown, Lac St-Louis
La Beauce Concession / Première Concession d'Annstown, La Beauce
Rivière Chateauguay Concession / Première Concession d'Annstown, Rivière Chateauguay
Grand Marais Concession / Concession de la Grand Marais
Rivière St-Louis Concession / Concession de la Rivière St-Louis
St-George Concession / Concession de la Côte St-George
St-Laurent Concession / Concession de la Côte St-Laurent
Beauharnois Village / Village de Beauharnois


Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/03