return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

Edwardstown

Edwardstown was a region in the southern area of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the north and northeast by the Norton Creek and Williamstown region, on the west and south by the English River. It included the Village of St-Chrysostome.


 Index of Concessions

English River Concession / Concession de la Rivière des Anglais
Norton Creek Concession / Concession de la Ruisseau Norton
Double Concession / Concession de la Côte Double
Single "Rear" Concession / Concession de la Côte Simple "Rear"
Village of St-Chrysostome / Village de St-Chrysostome


Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/03