return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

 Edwardstown
Single "Rear" Concession / Concession de la Côte Simple "Rear"

Edwardstown was a region in the southern area of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the north and northeast by the Norton Creek and Williamstown region, on the west and south by the English River. It included the Village of St-Chrysostome.

Cadastre Home / Regional Index


 
(Translate)
Single "Rear" Concession
Concession de la Côte Simple "Rear"

(The concession between the Norton Creek Concession and the Double Concession. It was along the modern Rang St-Michel.)
Ref Noms des Censitaires Front
Arp/Per/pi
Profon-
deur

Arp/Per/pi
Super-
ficie

Arp/Per/pi
Valeur
£/s/d
Rente
£/s/d
Old
Lot #
New
Lot #
2501 Ryan, Michael     97/37   2/11/8    
2502 McNulty, Patrick     105/58   2/15/0    
2503 Dwyer, William 2 25 50   1/6/3   964
2504 Dwyer, Patrick 2 25 50   1/6/3   965
2505 Cross, William 4 25 100   2/12/6   966
2506 Keyes, Robert 2 25 50   1/6/3   967
2507 Keyes, John 2 25 50   1/6/3   968
2508 Gleeson, John 4 25 100   2/12/6   969,970
2509 McLachlan, Mary, veuve Lawrence Kelly 4 25 100   2/12/6   971,972
2510 Waters, Michael 2 25 50   1/6/3   p973
2511 Ryan, Michael 2 25 50   1/6/3   p973
2512 McRae, Malcolm 4 25 100   2/12/6   974
2513 Coutts, John 4 25 100   2/12/6   975
(Translate)

up

Go To:
Previous Concession   /   Edwardstown   /   Next Concession

Or Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/06