return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

Jamestown

Jamestown was a region on the southwest side of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the northwest by the Châteauguay River, on the southwest by Hinchinbrooke Township in the County of Huntingdon, on the south east by Russelltown region (boundary line was the present Grimshaw Road and Rang Savary) and on the northeast by South Georgetown region (boundary line was the Brysonville Sideroad).


 Index of Concessions

First Concession / Première Concession
River Outardes Concession / Première Concession, Rivière aux Outardes
Jamestown Forks Concession / Concession de la Fourche entre la Riv. Chat. et la Riv. aux Outardes
Village of Durham (Jamestown) / Village de Durham (Jamestown)
Village of Durham (Ormstown) / Village de Durham (Ormstown)


Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/03