return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

 Russelltown
Fifth Concession / Cinquième Concession

Russelltown was a region in the southwest corner of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the northeast by the Jamestown and South Georgetown regions of the seigniory, on the southwest by Hinchinbrooke Township in the County of Huntingdon, on the south east by the western end of Hemmingford Township (later the townships of Franklin and Havelock) in the County of Huntingdon and on the northeast by the English River and Edwardstown region.

Cadastre Home / Regional Index


  Translate
Fifth Concession
Cinquième Concession

(The concession along the southern boundary of the seigniory, along the north side of Rang St-Charles.)
Ref Noms des Censitaires Front
Arp/Per/pi
Profon-
deur

Arp/Per/pi
Super-
ficie

Arp/Per/pi
Valeur
£/s/d
Rente
£/s/d
Old
Lot #
New
Lot #
2646 Tallard, Constant     134/25   3/10/6    
2647 Struthers, Henry, représentants 5 8 40   1/1/0    
2648 Bourdon, Mélanie, veuve Isaïe D. Porcheron 5 20 100   2/12/6    
2649 Porcheron, Joachim D. 0/2 6   27/0/0 0/0/6    
2650 Eglise Presbytérienne 0/2 7     0/0/9   702
(Translate)

up

Go To:
Previous Concession   /   Russelltown

Or Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/07