return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

South Georgetown

South Georgetown was a region in the center of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the northwest by the Châteauguay River and the North Georgetown region of the seigniory, on southwest by the Jamestown region (boundary line is Brysonville Sideroad), on southeast by Russelltown region and on the northeast by the English River and Williamstown region. It is now mostly within the Howick/Tres St-Sacrement Municipality.


 Index of Concessions

First Concession (Chateauguay River Front) / Concession de la Rivière Châteauguay
English River Concession (southwest side) / Concession de la Rivière des Anglais
Village of Howick / Village de Howick


Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/03