return

Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Cadastre Abrégé
1854

Williamstown

Williamstown was a large, triangular shaped region on the northeast side of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the northwest by the Châteauguay and English Rivers, on the southwest by the English River and South Georgetown region, on the south by the Norton Creek and Edwardstown region and on the northeast by the Seigniories of Châteauguay and La Salle. It included the Villages of Ste-Martine and St-Urbain-Premier.


 Index of Concessions

Chateauguay River Concession / Concession de la Rivière Châteauguay
English River Concession / Concession de la Rivière des Anglais
Norton Creek Concession / Concession de Norton Creek
First Double (Scotch) Concession / Concession de la Première Côte Double
Second Double (Irish) Concession / Concession de la Deuxième Côte Double
Sturgeon River Concession / Concession de la Rivière à la Eturgeon
First Concession / Première Concession
Second Concession / Deuxième Concession
Third Concession / Troisième Concession
Beech Ridge Concession (Northwest Side) / Concession Nord-Est du Beech Ridge
Beech Ridge Concession (Southeast Side) / Concession Sud-Est du Beech Ridge
Bean River Concession (Northeast Side) / Concession Nord-Est de la Rivière des Fèves
Bean River Concession (Southwest Side) / Concession Sud-Est de la Rivière des Fèves
Village of Ste-Martine / Village de Ste-Martine
Village of St-Urbain Premier / Village de St-Urbain Premier


Return to:

Cadastre Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page


©2002-7 Burton Lang All rights reserved. Revised:2007/02/03