Seigneurie de Beauharnois

Deeds of Concession
executed before
Louis Sarault, notary
1822 - 1832

Compiled by Gina Smith

The information on these pages is for personal use only and may not be copied or distributed in any form, printed or electronic, without the express permission of the author.


Russelltown

Russelltown was a region in the southwest corner of the Seigniory of Beauharnois. It was bounded on the northeast by the Jamestown and South Georgetown regions of the seigniory, on the southwest by Hinchinbrooke Township in the County of Huntingdon, on the south east by the western end of Hemmingford Township (later the townships of Franklin and Havelock) in the County of Huntingdon and on the northeast by the English River and Edwardstown region.


 
Black River Concession (south side)
Concession du Côte Sud de la Rivière Noire

(Concession along the south side of the Rivière Noire starting at what later became the Village of St-Chrysostome.)
Date Lot # Name Occupation Residing
Apr 24, 1827 9 Jesse Fordham farmer Russelltown
Dec 30, 1826 11 Samuel Brisbin farmer Russelltown
Dec 30, 1826 12 Lydia Evans widow of Moses Allard and their sons Joseph &Moses farmer Russelltown
Dec 30, 1826 13 Lydia Evans widow of Moses Allard and their sons Joseph &Moses farmer Russelltown

Return to:

Deeds of Concession Home   /   Main Index   /   ChatCo Home Page
Page d'accueil


©2002-7 Gina Smith - All rights reserved. The information on these pages is for personal use only.
They may not be copied or distributed in any form, printed or electronic, without the express permission of the author.
HTML markup by Burton Lang Revised:2007/02/04