How to Submit a Link or Resource
You can help The Quaker Corner become a better resource for all family historians researching their Quaker families. Submit links to related web sites or suggest a completely new resource.
1. Select the most appropriate category.
2. Check to see if your site or information is already listed.
3. To add a new link or resource, select SUGGEST A LINK OR RESOURCE to view the submission form.
4. Fill in the form. Be sure your information is correct and is as complete as possible.
5. Press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form. Submit only information that will help others research their Quaker heritage.
You can rest assured that the site owner will never use information submitted to The Quaker Corner for any commercial purpose. It will be made freely available to anyone visiting this site and is provided as a public service to help promote Quaker genealogical research. The site owner reserves the right to review all submitted material and determine if it is appropriate. The owner cannot be held responsible for any misinformation or dead links you might find on these pages!
You are the 3564 visitor to this page since 2/15/98 This site was created by Joanne Todd Rabun