Providence and Pawtucket Contributions from Mr. and Mrs. Charles C. Carter III
These materials were generously loaned to the RIGenWeb Project for scanning. They have been donated to the Rhode Island Historical Society in Providence where they can be viewed.
Back to Page One which contains the deeds, an insurance policy, wedding and other invitations, and other miscellaneous items associated with the Miller and Whitney families.
Back to Page Two which contains programs for productions put on by the Filumetacus Society, as well as other miscellaneous programs and event announcements.
Back to Page Three which contains documents related to the Trinity Church and St. Paul's Church in Pawtucket.
Return to the Carter Contributions
and Genealogy Home Page
|Bill from Nickerson and Sibley, Dr. Publishers of the Gazette and Chronicle in Pawtucket to Helping Hands of Good Sheppard.|
|German announcement for February 8, 1885 event.|
|Stock dividend to Wilbour, Jackson & Co.|
|A list of the goods available at Capitola Hollingworth's "Little Red Store around the Corner." in Pawtucket. A better scan was not possible because of the condition, but this has been included because many of the entries can be read and they are often unusual.|
|A brochure for the Young Ladies' School which was established
in 1875 and was located on the corner of Broad and Nickerson Streets, Pawtucket.
Included is a list of the basic course for each year and the staff:
|Unsigned receipt from the Providence County Savings Bank of Pawtucket, 1882.|
|North Providence Bank of Pawtucket unused check from 186_.|
Scanned by Susan W. Pieroth and contributed Mr. and Mrs. Charles C.
Carter III of San Diego, California, January 2004. You may not copy the
scans to another web site, or publish them in any form without specific