Pictures of Rhode Island Houses of Worship
All Saints' Memorial Church, built 1869, formerly St. Andrew's Church, 674 Westminster St
Beneficent Congregational Church, 300 Weybosset St, built 1809, Barnard Eddy and John Newman, architects, altered 1833, James Bucklin, architects.
For an 1878 Ecclesiastical History of Providence, see article277.html
These documents are made available free to the public for non-commercial purposes by the Rhode Island USGenWeb Project. Images and information provided 2004 by Beth Hurd
Back to the House of Worship Index Page
Return to Rhode Island USGenWeb Home Page