SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- BELL, CANNON, COOPER, GRAHAM, KING, MARTIN, RABON, RAY, TYLER posted by Jeff Christ on Tuesday, November 2, 1999
- TYLER, Elisha B.1841 D.1915 Bayboro Township. Married Amelia KING. Need info on Father: Jackson TYLER and Mother: Emma CANNON. Elisha had eight children; William Edward, Andrew Jackson, Mary Elizabeth, Moses Purdee, Everett, Ava Jane, Potaphaie, Joseph Benjaman.
- WADDELL posted by Denis Charette on Saturday, November 13, 1999
- Looking for dates of birth, marriages and death of all brothers and sisters of Perry James Waddell son of A. Alphosus Waddell and Missouri C. Parker who lived in Horry County address we think is 5901 Causey Road, Nichols, S.C. Any info would be greatly appreciated
- FLOYD, GRAHAM posted by Charlotte Graham on Tuesday, November 16, 1999
- Am looking for parents of Joseph B. Graham born @1819 and wife Sarah Mattie Floyd of Dog Bluff Township, Horry County, SC. They had nine children: Sarah, Mary, Demaress, Annis, William, James, George, Joseph and Jeremiah. Their land was out in the Knotty Branch Section off Rt 501. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- BESSANT, MATTHEWS posted by Ida Nutter on Tuesday, November 16, 1999
- I am looking for family of Matthews. My grandmother was born in 1872 in Little River, S.C. I was told this was in Horry County. Her name was Pearl Elmo Matthews. Other children born in Little River were Welber O. Matthews born in Little River, S. C.and William E. Matthews born 1870 at Little River, S. C. Parents were John H. and Missouri (Bessant) Matthews who were married in 1868. All this information was taken from my Bible records.
- JOHNSON, MARTIN, MISHOE posted by Collins M. Johnson on Thursday, November 25, 1999
- Info on parents of Ellen Martin JOHNSON. Born Apr 27 1878 in Horry county. Her Mothers madien name may have been Mishoe
- SESSIONS posted by Jean Larson on Sunday, November 28, 1999
- In response to Guerry abt. Samuel Sessions. I don't think this is the county you want. I don't have a record of Samuel being in Horry. I have a Samuel in the military b 1747 Va. Then a Samuel in Fairfield 1810 age 26-45. Our Sessions were from North Carolina, not Va. Jean
- TODD posted by Helen Stambaugh on Sunday, November 28, 1999
- Looking for connection between Horry County Todds and William Todd who settled in Kershaw County, S.C., probably about 1820. He was born about 1800 and married Molce Elizabeth Poag.
- SINGLETON, SKIPPER, VAUGHT posted by Jason Cockfield on Wednesday, December 1, 1999
- I am compiling a genealogical record of the family and descendants of William SINGLETON of Horry County, SC. William and his wife, Sarah (?) had five children. These were: Benjamin William SINGLETON (1825-1880's) who married Sarah Jane VAUGHT; John Marion SINGLETON (1830-1876) who married Frances A. VAUGHT; Elizabeth SINGLETON (1836-1906) who married Gabriel L. SKIPPER; William F. SINGLETON (1839-1914) who married Eliza (?); Solomon R. SINGLETON (1845-1862) who died of disease during War Between the States. I am searching for all possible descendants of the children of William and Sarah SINGLETON. Am also including information such as dates of birth and death, places of birth and death, dates and places of marriage, etc. If you are a descendant of this family, would you please get in touch with this distant cousin of yours and see how you can be of help in this great project. Thanks
- SESSIONS, WINGATE posted by Jean Larson on Sunday, December 5, 1999
- Would like to contact people searching for Zey, Ransom and Abner SESSIONS. Some think they are Thomas and Martha Wingates children, but there has been a mix-up. Jean Larson
- BERGELT, ELLIOTT posted by Ann Bergelt on Tuesday, December 7, 1999
- Benjamin BERGELT died in 1995, aged about 18. Am interested in tying him in with my husband's BERGELT family. Have several generations of genealogy to share. Social Security Death Index shows Benjamin C. BERGELT lived in Conway,SC at young age with ELLIOTT family. Any reply appreciated.
- HUCKS, SMITH, WEST posted by Jan Drew Derrick on Friday, December 10, 1999
- I am interested in communicating with anyone related to Jeremiah and Isabelle Smith. Isabelle was married to Ben Hucks prior to Jeremiah Smith and was my gg grandmother. I am looking for a picture of her, and some information about her. If any of the Smith children have any information, I would love to hear from you. Isabelle's maiden name was West. She was born 11/05/1839 ; died 5/15/1909. Thank you
- GRAINGER, JOHNSON posted by John Taylor on Friday, December 10, 1999
- Searching for info on Johnson (Johnston) and Grainger (Granger) lines, esp. A. H. Johnson, b. Jan 14, 1821 and his wife Mary A. (unknown last name). Also searching for family info on Arther J. Grainger, b. 1816
Return to Horry Co. SC Genealogy page
- Surname Register and Query Index: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Researcher Profiles: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Queries for June thru December 1998
- Queries for January 1999
- Queries for February 1999
- Queries for March 1999
- Queries for April thru May 1999
- Queries for June 1999
- Queries for July 1999
- Queries for August thru October 1999
- Queries for November thru December 1999
- Queries for February thru May 2000
- Queries for June thru July 2000
- Queries for August thru October 2000
- Queries for November 2000 thru February 2001
- Queries for March thru May 2001
- Queries for June thru August 2001
- Queries for September thru December 2001
- Queries for January thru March 2002
- Queries for April thru June 2002
- Queries for July 2002
For questions about this page contact Marceline Beem at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.