SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- MARLOWE, SHELLEY posted by Mary Marlow on Tuesday, March 13, 2001
- Looking for Isadora Shelley Marlowe, wife of Willie Marlow. She was said to be Cherokee Indian. She was born in the late 1800's. Trying to find her parents.
- BROWN, BUTLER, MARLOW, MCCOMICK, MCCRACKEN, OWENS posted by Corbett Brown on Sunday, March 25, 2001
- I am looking for the burial place of Isaac Brown. Born 1831 died Feb 14th 1862 at Camp Lookout SC, CSA SC 9th Batt.
- HARRELSON posted by Kay King on Sunday, March 25, 2001
- BENJAMIN FRAZIER HARRELSON had a large farm in Horry Co 1870's to 1900's. Looking for exact location of farm.
- REAVES posted by Rikki Reaves on Friday, March 30, 2001
- I am searching for links to and history of Reaves ferry in the Tilly Swamp section of Horry County. Also interested in who lived there prior to the Civil War, who fled from the north via ferry, who stayed, and where did the ferry turn up. I believe it was in florida, but not sure where exactly. Also, I'd like to know if any Reaves from this area entered the Civil War. If so what was the name of the unit they belonged to, what was their name, and where buried. I know this is a lot of information to ask, but most of the family has past on and I can't get much info out of the living.
- HUGGINS, WIGGINS posted by William G. Huggins on Wednesday, April 11, 2001
- Looking for information on my mother Bertha M. Huggins (maiden name Wiggins). The only information I have is that She died in November of 1944 due to complications of childbirth, and I have been told that her father's name was Bill Wiggins and she has two brothers, one named George and the other one was named Mase or Mace Wiggins. Any help would be great. I have been trying to find her grave and family for over 35 years.
- HUGGINS posted by William G. Huggins on Wednesday, April 11, 2001
- Looking for information on my grandparents, James Huggins and Rosa Huggins (maiden name Smith) The only information that I have is that they lived in the Brunswick or Horry County area in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Any help would be great. Thanks William G. Huggins, grandson
- MURDOCK posted by Allen Pensol on Saturday, April 14, 2001
- Would like to correspond with anyone researching the WOODWARD/WOODARD surname in Horry Co. S.C. Particularly JAMES WOODWARD,SR. b. abt 1755 , will dated 1820. Children named in will include JAMES,JR. , JOHN(Reverend), TOBIATH MURDOCK, WILLIAM, JOSEPH, URIAH , HEZEKIAH, JUDITH. I descend from JAMES,JR.,s son WILLIAM SMITH WOODWARD b. March 20 , 1816. Allen Pensol firstname.lastname@example.org,ky.us
- TYLER posted by B. Beem on Sunday, April 15, 2001
- Looking for William Tyler who married Milberry ? He was born in S. Carolina in 1780. Related family names include, James, Jane, Kessiah, Joseph,and Caroline.He moved to Stewart Co. Georgia about 1830, Known children are James W., Silas, Dorcas, Thomas, Sarah J. Ann, Delilah,Wilson B. The 1790 census leads me to believe that he may have been born somwhere in Orangeburg district which included Horry and Marion counties.
- MCCONNELL, THOMPSON posted by Jayme Buhl on Sunday, May 6, 2001
- Need info. on Samuel J. McConnell m. Idell Thompson, Children: Marvin,James,Ernest,Roy,Enoch,Rhoda, Ester & Elizabeth.
- LILLEY posted by David Francis on Monday, May 14, 2001
- Seeking information on W.D. Lilly from Horry County, South Carolina who served in the Civil War, 7th South Carolina Infantry, Company L.
- VEREEN posted by Maxine on Thursday, May 17, 2001
- I am looking for the VEREEN Historic Marker on Hwy, 17 south of North Myrtle Beach. I have not been able to locate this marker. If anyone could give me more detailed directions to it's location, it would be greatly appreciated. The marker reads. 1791-George Washington spent the night of April 17 with Jeremiah VEREEN.
- LARRIMORE, ROWELL posted by Joanne Gamot on Monday, May 21, 2001
- I am interested in making contact with the decendents of Mary Elizabeth (Rowell) Larrimore. Her dates are 8/27/1867 to 12/15/1920. She is resting in Mt. Herman Church Cemetery in Conway, South Carolina. I am a relative.
- FLOYD, PACE posted by Sandy Dyson on Monday, May 28, 2001
- FLOYD, Ann Della b Dec. 1851/ or Dec.10, 1857. Old Reed Co. SC ( Horry Co. SC, Greensea Township) d Mar. 24, 1931 in Dillion SC., married PACE, William James. Parents info. FLOYD, William and Susan. Any info would help.
- CARTRIGHT, FOWLER posted by Jaynie Rosales on Tuesday, May 29, 2001
- I am looking for any information on LJ Fowler and his parents. They were belived to have lived in Myrtle Beach, and I believe LJ's mother was a Cartright before marrying into the Fowler family. LJ was born in November...either the 14th or 28th, I am a little unsure of that also. Any info would help. Please email me at email@example.com
Return to Horry Co. SC Genealogy page
- Surname Register and Query Index: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Researcher Profiles: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Queries for June thru December 1998
- Queries for January 1999
- Queries for February 1999
- Queries for March 1999
- Queries for April thru May 1999
- Queries for June 1999
- Queries for July 1999
- Queries for August thru October 1999
- Queries for November thru December 1999
- Queries for February thru May 2000
- Queries for June thru July 2000
- Queries for August thru October 2000
- Queries for November 2000 thru February 2001
- Queries for March thru May 2001
- Queries for June thru August 2001
- Queries for September thru December 2001
- Queries for January thru March 2002
- Queries for April thru June 2002
- Queries for July 2002
For questions about this page contact Marceline Beem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.