SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- CLIATT, CLYATT, CULLIATT posted by Marilyn Kamann on Friday, June 1, 2001
- I am looking for any info on Stephen Clyatt who was shown on the Horry Co. Petit Jurors List of 1778. Can't locate him after that, where did he go. Name could also be spelled Cliatt or Culliatt. Have some info, will share. email@example.com
- BISHOP, GILLICAN, GILLIGAN, GILLIKIN posted by Sue Anderson on Sunday, June 17, 2001
- Eli GILLICAN (GILLIKIN, GILLIGAN) and his wife Mary BISHOP with their children, Joseph, Julian, Charles and Newton first appeared in the Horry county 1850 census. 1858 Eli brought land on Play Card Rd. He died before 1860 for Mary was head of household with children, Charles, Newton, Henry and Emeline. Looking for any information I can get.
- SWEET posted by Peggy Goodwin on Tuesday, June 19, 2001
- Would like to correspond with SWEET descendants with roots in Horry Co., SC., particularly interested in Silvius/Sylvias SWEET born abt 1774-1784 died abt Jan 1836. He was son of Anthony Sweet, Sr., died in early 1800's Brittain neck, S.C. Silvius SWEET brothers and sisters lived in SC and FL. Other family members Gospero, Anthony, Jr., sister, may have married John Jordan died Edgefield Co. SC. I would like to find out if Silvius was buried in Horry Co. SC.
- SHELLEY, WILLIAMSON posted by J.A. Carr on Tuesday, July 3, 2001
- Looking for information on Curtis L. Williamson(?) His home place is next to the Shelly place in Horry County, SC. .Looking for information about a first marriage/first child. First wife Maude B. Shelley and child (a girl). Maude left the state with the child and went south. Any information would be greatly appreciated by the son of this first child and will be held in the strictist confidence.
- FLOYD posted by John Cowan on Monday, July 16, 2001
- My great grandfather and his brother were born in the Nichols-Floyd/Green Sea area. Their names are Fulton Floyd(B-March 04,1896 D-March 18, 1937 in NC.) Hampton Floyd, possible son by same name. Old homestead was east of Floyd's High School. I need help on all family members.
- DURANT, PARRISH, TODD, WEST posted by Paula Jones on Saturday, July 21, 2001
- I am looking for information on Thuzzy Rebecca Todd, born 1835 in Madison Co., Fla. I believe that her family was from Horry County, SC. On an 1850 Fla. census, she was living with the family of Hiram Parrish & Sarah Elizabeth West. I believe she also could be related to the family of Richard Todd and Amelia Durant. Any information would be appreciated
- CUSHING posted by Steve Latham on Saturday, July 28, 2001
- Seeking any information on James Cushing [Cushion,Cushen,etc.] He was living in Wacamaw, Kingston Dist. South Carolina in the 1800 census. Please help!!!!!!!
- BRANTLEY, WILLIAMS posted by George James on Saturday, August 11, 2001
- I looking for family history of Roy Williams and Edith Williams.
- TODD posted by Devon J Inman on Tuesday, August 28, 2001
- My ancester William John Todd Sr had 2 brothers: Richard Todd & Henry Todd. Like him they moved to Horry County after the American Revolution. The only information I have about them is that one of these men (which one I don't know) had a daughter named Mary Mercy Todd who married a Matthais Vaught. They had a son named Peter Vaught. Is there any one who can confirm or deny this information.
- BROWN, INMAN posted by Caroline Inman on Wednesday, August 29, 2001
- I have a brickwall in trying to locate the father of Sarah/Sallie Brown b. Apr 1861 - d. between 1905 and 1909 in the Brooksville section of Horry County, or just over the NC line. She married Albert Inman around 1880.She had two sisters, Martha and Mary b. before 1870. Mother's name was Mona. Would appreciate any help.
- BROOKS, GRAHAM posted by Yvonne S. Perkins on Friday, August 31, 2001
- GRAHAM FAMILY -- I would like to contact descendants of JOSEPH GRAHAM of Horry County. I am a descendant of his daughter, SARAH GRAHAM, b. ca. 1799, Horry District, SC; md. IVAN/EVAN BRROKS 1815/16, Horry District; d. probably Conecuh Co., AL. In a pension application that Sarah filed in AL for the service of Ivan/Evan Brooks during the War of 1812, she states that the wedding was held at the home of her father, JOSEPH GRAHAM. They were md. by Rev. BENJAMIN SELLERS. Due to a will, I have reason to believe that Joseph may have been the son of JOHN GRAHAM, but need proof.
Return to Horry Co. SC Genealogy page
- Surname Register and Query Index: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Researcher Profiles: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Queries for June thru December 1998
- Queries for January 1999
- Queries for February 1999
- Queries for March 1999
- Queries for April thru May 1999
- Queries for June 1999
- Queries for July 1999
- Queries for August thru October 1999
- Queries for November thru December 1999
- Queries for February thru May 2000
- Queries for June thru July 2000
- Queries for August thru October 2000
- Queries for November 2000 thru February 2001
- Queries for March thru May 2001
- Queries for June thru August 2001
- Queries for September thru December 2001
- Queries for January thru March 2002
- Queries for April thru June 2002
- Queries for July 2002
For questions about this page contact Marceline Beem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.