SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- DURANT posted by Denese Williams on Monday, April 8, 2002
- DURANT - Early to Mid 1800, S.C. Information requested: William and Rose Durant, Children: Sarah, Julia, Irine, Victoria and William Jr. Last census place: Bucks, Horry, South Carolina. Any Information would be appreciated
- MISHOE posted by Johnnie Brown on Wednesday, April 10, 2002
- background information on John Mishoe died 1912.
- BELL posted by Caroline Inman on Tuesday, April 23, 2002
- Who were the parents of Samuel T Bell b. c 1853, married Martha J.
- HARDEE posted by Alvie L. Davidson on Friday, May 17, 2002
- Joseph Hardee died in Horry County in 1831 and his will left $1 to a son John and some land to a grandson, Isaac P Hardee. I am trying to find the death of the son John Hardee. I feel sure Joseph had probably already deeded some land to John by just leaving him $1 in his will. Does anyone have any knowledge of the son John Hardee and when he died?
- FAIRCLOTH, HARDEE posted by Alvie L. Davidson on Sunday, May 19, 2002
- I am looking for information on the death of John Hardee, Sr. of Horry County, SC. He was born about 1792, son of Joseph Hardee, a soldier in the American Revolution. John Hardee, Sr. had a son named Isaac P. Hardee who migrated to Levy County, FL by early part if the 1850's. I am trying to find if John Hardee might have left some sort of estate or did he have some real estate which had to be sold and his assets distibuted upon his death. John Hardee, Sr. was still alive in 1850 census at the age of 58. His son, Isaac P. Hardee was apparently his oldest son.
- MCLELLAN posted by Debbie McLellan on Monday, May 20, 2002
- I am searching for a Neil or Niel McLellan from Horry county around the Cool Springs area I think.I know that he lived there in the early 1900's with a large family. He had a brother named John william mcLellan ( my grandfather) I would like to know who their mother and father was, if you know please email me....Thanks in advance.
- JORDAN posted by Jean Sims on Thursday, May 23, 2002
- I am looking for information about James Colon Jordan, born about 1840 in Horry Co., SC. He was in Florida in 1870. He is my great-grandfather, but I have very little information about him or his family. If anyone has him in their line, I would appreciate the information.
- HAMMOND posted by Sylvia Castles on Sunday, June 9, 2002
- Seek information on James Hammond, born 1804/5 in North Carolina and died before 19 October 1867 in Horry County and his wife Mary, born 1810-1815 in North Carolina. They are listed in the 1850 and 1860 Horry County Census.
- ASHWORTH posted by Michelle Holley on Monday, June 10, 2002
- One of my ancestors, JAMES ASHWORTH, received a Royal Land Grant for 450 acres ca. 1770. The location of the land received is noted as "in Craven County on the Perumond"(see below)"Branch on the North East side of the Little Pee Dee". The spelling of the branch is four different ways in three different documents -- the grant, the memorial, and a map. The variations of spelling are: Persimmon Branch (this is on the map that is drawn) Per??mond Branch (letters look they've been written over) Perumond Branch (the second letter -- e -- has a dark spot right on top of it. And, the "m" could be "ss") Perumonds (this is perhaps the most clear) I would appreciate any help or hints you might be able to provide. Thanks
- FAULK, HORNE, PRINCE posted by Rachel Cain on Monday, June 10, 2002
- Searching for information on a Ressie Prince, Horry Co. SC. daaughter of Hugh James Prince & Mary Ann Faulk. Ressie married Nathan Emory Horne. Children, Joseph Oliver, William J. Nathan L.,Oscar, Mary Temperance,( my grandmother ) and a Arren E Horne. If anyone recognizes these name please contact me by email to address below. Thank You Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Horry Co. SC Genealogy page
- Surname Register and Query Index: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Researcher Profiles: A thru L,  M thru Z
- Queries for June thru December 1998
- Queries for January 1999
- Queries for February 1999
- Queries for March 1999
- Queries for April thru May 1999
- Queries for June 1999
- Queries for July 1999
- Queries for August thru October 1999
- Queries for November thru December 1999
- Queries for February thru May 2000
- Queries for June thru July 2000
- Queries for August thru October 2000
- Queries for November 2000 thru February 2001
- Queries for March thru May 2001
- Queries for June thru August 2001
- Queries for September thru December 2001
- Queries for January thru March 2002
- Queries for April thru June 2002
- Queries for July 2002
For questions about this page contact Marceline Beem at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.