Shannon County, SD, How to Post a Surname to the Register
Shannon County, SD
How to Post a Surname to the Register
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Guidelines for Registering a Surname:
- Please post only surnames of those who lived in Shannon County. If your surnames were all included with a Query you have posted, you need not submit them a second time here. They will automatically be added to the Surname Index from your Query text.
- Send your surnames to me (1 per line) and the eMail address where you want to receive
To Register Surnames on the List:
Send an eMail message to me at:
formatted like the following example:
- Subject: Shannon SURNAMES
- your name
- your email address (not required, if you do not have e-mail, please include postal address)
- your personal genealogy web page URL (if applicable)
For questions about this page contact
Melanie Cox at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.
Many thanks to Patty for this wonderful tool!