Todd County, SD
How to Post a Query
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Your request must have a Todd County, South Dakota connection.
- Enter your query information exactly as you want it to appear. Keep your query brief but provide as much specific information as you can.
- Capitalize surnames only.
- Finish the message with your first and last name and your e-mail address.
- If you are not on the Researcher's Profile page, a profile will be created for you using the name and e-mail address from the query.
- Your query will be posted on the Todd County Queries page, index capitalized surnames on the Surname Registry and Index page, and the Researcher's Profile page will be updated when applicable.
- All queries are manually posted. Please allow up to 21 days processing time.
- Submit your query here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about this page contact
Lori Krei at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.