Queries - Research
| Home | Who We Are | Join Us | Towns | Map | Publications | Links | Orders | Surnames | Notices | Newsletters |
Go to the following site to post queries concerning San Joaquin County: SJGS
NOTE: Queries posted will be answered only if someone is willing to lookup
We Will Do Research
Our Society does not have enough volunteers to do complete family researches. We will lookup simple, single events for such items as: Birth, Marriage or Death Records and Newspaper Obituaries.
Print out a form for each event needed. Fill out the form as completely as possible (paying attention to dates) and use the backside to provide additional information if necessary.
1. There is a non-refundable research fee of $5.00 for a single obituary look up, using local Stockton Newspapers.
2. Check or money orders are to be made out to: San Joaquin Genealogical Society.
3. The search will be done the last Tuesday of every month.
4. Copy of the article will be sent via e-mail.
5. For special research, please provide specific information. You will be contacted by the researcher.
6. Mail order's require a SASE.
Should you require multiple searches or certified copies please provide complete details on your request forms and a researcher will contact you, with information regarding any additional fees.
Contact Society Researcher: Charlie
San Joaquin Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 690243
Stockton, CA 95269-0243
Copyright © 2014 - San Joaquin Genealogical Society