Dexheimer Fact Sheet
My Great Great Great Greatmother
Katharina Muller nee Dexheimer Born about 1830 Died about 1880 in Mannheim Russia Source: Family Story
First Family of Dexheimers in Mannheim
Dexheimer, Jakob 30, from Thalfang/Bernkastel-Pf, married to Katharina 31, Children: Jakob 5 1/2, Magdalena 3, Peter Joseph died 1816. Source: Emigration from Germany to Russia in 1763-1803 by Karl Stumpp. Census taken in 1816.
Jakob Degheimer, immigrated 25 September 1808 from Talfanz, Pfalz; Catholic; farmer; 26. Wife: Katharina 27. Child: Jakob 1 1/2. Total: 3. Property: 1 horse, 2 oxen, 2 cows, 1 heifer, 1 calf, 1 wagon, 1 plow. Source: Heritage Review - December 1981 - Vol. 11 No. 4
Jakob Dexheimer: born 1786 (Father was Jacob Dexheimer)
Katharina Hoffart: born 1785 (Father was Jacob Hoffart)
c: Katharina b. 1802
c: Eva Elizabetha b. 1809
c: Jakob: b.1810
c: Magdalena: b. 1813
c: Peter Joseph d: 1816
c: Margaritha b. 1819
c: Gertruda b. 1817
c: Rosa Catharina b. 1824
1. Katharina Dexheimer was born about 1802. She married Peter Joseph Biegler (Bugler), the son of Mathias Bugler and Katharina.
a) Monica Biegler was born April 24, 1826. She married Melchior Schiele (son of Johannes and Margaret Giesinger), he was born January 8, 1825.Source : Ellie Black
i) Agnes Schiele was born 1846b) George Peter Biegler was born October 8, 1827
ii) Ignatz Schiele
c) Baltzar Biegler was born January 28, 1831
d) Johannes Biegler was born January 28, 1831
2. Eva Elisabeth T/Dexheimer Married Baltasar Braun in 1828
Source: Mannheim Marriage Records 1814/47 to 1867/78
3. Jacob T/Dexheimer, son of Jacob (son of Jacob) T/Dexheimer (born c. 1810) and Catharina, daughter of Jacob, Hoffarth. Married to Magdalena Stahl, daughter of Michael (son of Michael) Stahl and Anna Maria (daughter of David) Raus or Klauss. Marriage took place in 1830 Source: Mannheim Marriage Records 1814/47 to 1867/78 Jacob Dexheimer may have married twice, second time to Julie ??.
a) Labolt (Leo) Dexheimer born November 11/15, 1846 and died October 22, 1929 in Rugby ND. married to a Catharina Bachmeier born about 1851. Married in Russia about 1868.Source: Cathy Hoffard CDHoffard@compuserve.com
i) Anton 1887-1956 in Russia.
ii) Catharina 1871-February 5, 1941 (daughter from the second marriage) m. Bernard Joseph Hoffart about 1891 in Odessa.
iii) Dorothy 1882-? m. Lorenz Volk
iiii) Christine 1892-?
iiiii) Johannes February 14, 1873-1931 married in about 1901 in Russia to Elizabeth Miller born about 1881 and died: January 1937.
1. Lena born about 1901 in Russia.
2. Viola born about 1903 in ND.
3. Florentine born about 1905 in ND.
4. Katharina born about1907 in ND.
5. Tony born about 1909 in ND.
6. Mary Agatha
9. Rose Mary
Source: Lori Buchholtz - Email Dated: June 18, 1997
Source: Information from Kutschurgan Database January 1998
Source: 1910 Census of McHenry County ND
b). Jacob Dexheimer b: 19 April 1834 in Mannheim Kutschurgan, Russia. Marriage Elisabeth Volk b: 1833 in Elsass, Kutschurgan, Russia (Father: Franz Joseph Volck b: 25 September 1790 in Johlingen, Karlsruhe, Baden, Germany and Mother b: 1792 in Johlingen, Karlsruhe, Baden, Germany)Source: Barbara Bauer email@example.com
c) Magdalena Dexheimer b: 12 September 1832Source: Barbara Bauer firstname.lastname@example.org
d) Simon Dexheimer b: 20 June 1831 Source: Barbara Bauer email@example.comSource: Kelly Mitchell
i) Jakob born: 1854 and died: 1917 m. Magdalena Degenstein (daughter of Joachim Degenstein and Magdalena Bos) born: 1852 and died: 1927 in Mannheim.
1) Johannes b. 14 April 1888 m. Marianna Volk (daughter of Ignaz b. 1844 and Rosina Beigler b. 1845) b. 13 May 1889. They were married on November 8, 1910 in Mannheim.Source: Lori Buchholtz firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Emma born May 27, 1923. Never Married.Source: Lori Buchholtz email@example.com EWZ Film
b) Jakob born November 5, 1912 maried to Barbara
Brinster who was born October 10, 1911. They married February 23, 1938 in Mannheim Russia.
a) Johannes born March 29, 1939.
b) Pius born December 24, 1942
c) Josef born June 3 1944.
2) Josef b. November 18, 1898 m. Katharina Schneider b. July 16, 1894. They were married in Mannheim on January 1, 1921.
3) Gabriel b. January 28, 1902 m. Katharina Heinrich b. October 2, 1903. They were married in Mannheim.
4. Magdalena Dexheimer was born about 1813 in Mannheim, Russia.
5. Peter Joseph Dexheimer died in 1816 in Mannheim, Russia.
6. Margaritha Dexheimer Born: November 13, 1819
7. Gertruda T/Dexheimer, daughter of Jacob (son of Jacob) T/Dexheimer, and Catharina (daughter of Jacob) Hoffart married Thomas Volk, son of Ioann (son of Benedict) Volk and Elisabeth (daughter of Ioann) Zeiler. Marriage took place in 1832 Source: Mannheim Marriage Records 1814/47 to 1867/78
8. Rosa Catharina Dexheimer: Born August 8, 1824 in Mannheim. She was married to Joseph Muller who was born September 28, 1828 in Mannheim, Russia. Catharina died in 1880 after the birth of their last child; Joseph.
a) Karl Muller born 1856-?
b) Engelbert 1858-1934
c) Marianna Muller born 1859-1939
d) Luisa Muller born 1861-1935
e) Dominc 1867-1941
f) Jacob 1870-1922
g) Leopold 1871-1944
h) Anton 1874-1924
Jacob is a Brother to Adam.
Father is Adam Dexheimer.
Second Family of Dexheimers in Mannheim
Dexheimer, Adam 31, from Thalfang b. Trier/Bernkastel-Pf, Married to Barbara 33, Children: Margaretha died 1811, Maria 7, Barbara 4 1/2 Source: Emigration from Germany to Russia in 1763-1803 by Karl Stumpp. Census taken in 1816.
Adam Degheimer, immigrated 25 September 1808; 27. Wife: Barbara, 29. Children: Magdalena, 5; Marie, 3; Barbara, 1/2. Total 5. Property: 3 horses, 1 colt, 1 wagon. Source: Heritage Review - December 1981 - Vol. 11 No. 4
Adam Dexheimer was born about 1781-85. He married Barbara Unknown. She was born about 1779-1783.
c. Margaretha born about 1803 died 1811
c. Maria born about 1809
c. Barbara born about 1811
c. Magdalena born July 7, 1819
1. Maria Dexheimer
2. Barbara Dexheimer
3. Magdalena Dexheimer Born: July 7, 1819 daughter of Adam and Barbara Dexheimer. Source: Mannheim Church Records 1819-1835 - Birth Records
Adam is a Brother to Jacob.
Father: Adam Dexheimer
Other References to Dexheimers
- Catharina Schwab daughter of Joseph Schwab (born c. 1839) and Margareth T/Dexheimer (born c. 1850) married Johann Stephen son of Joseph Stephen and Gertrude Schneider. Married August 22, 1871.
- Marianna Dexheimer b. 1863 m. Henry Ganje b. 1861. Children: Mary b. 1884, Bertha b. 1887, Eva b. 1890, and William b. 1892. Henry and Marrianna died in Tramping Lake Sk. Source: Lori Buchholtz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agatha Dexheimer, sp. Phillip Weber, Son of Casimer Weber and Gertrude Volk. Agatha Dexheimer born 1878 and died 1964 in Tramping Lake Sk - Burial in St. Michael's Cemetery. Philip Weber, the son of Casmier Weber and Gertrude Volk, was born 1875 and died 1949 in Tramping Lake, Sk - Burial in St. Michael's Cemetery. Book: Family History of Philip & Agatha (Dexheimer) Weber from Tramping Lake Saskatchewan. Author Frances Xavier Weber - GRHS Library
- Dorothy Dexheimer, sp. Lorenz Volk
- Katharina Dexheimer born: 1809, sp. Peter Joseph Biegler
- Marianna Dexheimer, sp. Henry Ganje, Tramping Lake, Sk.
- Mary Dexheimer, sp. George Schmaltz, son of Phillip Schmaltz and Catharina Ganje Source: Len Volk
- Katharina Dexheimer born about 1802 married Peter Joseph Biegler was born March 19, 1900 (son of Mathias Biegler and Katharina Landgraf nee Tropmann) Source: Jack Senger Senger@home.com