Search billions of records on

Aroma Cairn


We dedicate this plaque
to the pioneers who built, the
teachers who taught, and the
pupils who attended
Aroma Lake School located on the
S.W. 15-38-19 W3
R.M. of Reford #379
Opened in 1909 - closed in 1960
1909 - school was built 25 yds
north of this cairn.
1960 - Students were bussed
to Leipzig and Wilkie.
The school building was moved to
the Henry Frey farm.
Erected by the
Leipzig History Society, 1999.

Contributed by Stan Hingston