About 1958, Fr. Warnke called a meeting and work began on the cememtery. The fence between the Lutheran and Catholic Cemetery was torn down. White crosses were put on the unmarked graves. Evergreens were planted and a flag pole was installed. A sign was also put up. This was all done by a small government grant.
Ervin Glessing became president and Frank Gruber secretary of the committee. They hold these positions today. About three or four times a year, the men get together and the grass is cut and the gneral maintenance is done.
In 1982 a cairn was built to honor our pioneers. This was done with the money from the "Homecoming 80."
Our thanks to the men of the community for making the cemetery look so attractive to the passersby.