How to Post
IMPORTANT! - Take
a moment to read ALL instructions as well as the example query.
- Use the automated query system, GenConnect, that began in
May 1998. Please be sure to follow instructions.
- Put ALL surnames in CAPITALS.
Do NOT capitalize your entire query.
- To the best of your knowledge, let people know WHO
you are looking for, WHERE they were in Slovakia, and
WHEN they were in Slovakia.
- Other people do not know all towns, past and present, in
Slovakia, so be sure to put places as "City, County, State,
Region". All countries have similar political subdivisions
to those used in the USA.
- Your query must mention a connection to Slovakia or
it will be removed. Placing your query under Slovakia without
specifying the location in the message itself is not sufficient.
- If you are unsure as to where your ancestors were in Slovakia,
you may post your query on the general
Slovakia query page.
- If you are unsure that the town in which your ancestors resided
is in Slovakia, please check an atlas.
- Lastly, please check your spelling, capitalization, and
word usage. These queries are global for everyone to see.
Errors in mechanics can cause confusion for the readers. I should
not have to edit queries for improper mechanics.
- HILLMAIR, ROTH, SNEIDER, REITER, SPECKMAIR -Searching
for parents, siblings, and descendants of Bernhard HILLMAIR
b. 1880 in Dillingen, died 1939 in Dillingen and his wife Auguste
ROTH born 09/24/1878 in Straubing, died 09/26/1967 in
Dillinghen. Their children were Maria who married a SNEIDER,
Hermine, and Auguste who married 1st REITER, and 2nd Peter
SPECKMAIR. This is my first attempt to search my ancestors
in Bavaria so any help or tips would be appreciated! Bobby
King in Marietta, GA