Guide to efficient use of Mailing Lists
Details for text in List Guide part 2
|"Reply to" address setting|
|If you don't want to change settings for your main mail account or feel uncomfortable about changing anything I suggest you Get a NEW mail account on another ISP to use exclusively for list mails.|
|Short version for the tech savvy|
|In MS Outlook Express and MS Outlook:
Menu Tools - Accounts - Select the account you use to send messages to mailing lists
Properties button - "Reply address": Leave this field empty !
|Outlook Express and Microsoft
* Click the Tools menu, then select Accounts.
* In the Internet Accounts window click the tab "E-mail"
* Click once on the name of the mail account you use for list mails to select it
* Click the button "Properties" - a new window comes up
* Unless already selected click the tab "General" at the top of the properties window
* Low down make sure the "Reply to" address field is empty
* Click "OK" button and then the "Close" button
Microsoft Outlook 2003:
Thank you Rhonda in PA for the guides for Outlook 2003 and Netscape.
|List Guide||Last updated by||F Hae||2005-06-05 12:35||© Fredrik Haeffner, 2005|