Built about 1860 by Samuel Griffith, soon after completion, it became the home of L. W. Keen who was born in Sullivan County, Tennessee and moved to Jonesborough in 1847 to open a Keen's Photographic and Ambrotype Gallery. Many of our ancestors' images were captured by Mr. Keen in his Main Street gallery.
Back to Historic Tour
Back to Jonesborough TNGenWeb
Back to Washington County TNGenWeb
Background design provided by: By The Sea Enterprises