Keene Building
125 West Main Street
Circa 1879

 
 
 
Milton Keene, a carpenter at trade,  owned and operated several businesses in this stucture, including an undertaking establishment and a five and ten cent store.

The Keene Gallery restored the building and opened in 1995.  Much of the original construction materials were preserved.

Back to Historic Tour

Back to Jonesborough TNGenWeb

Back to Washington County TNGenWeb

Background design provided by: By The Sea Enterprises