Main Street, Jonesboro, Tennessee, circa 1900 Snapshot
View from East Main Street, looking west into town. The
church is in the right foreground and the pointed steeple of the
Church (at that time the Second Presbyterian Church) is visible on the
far left. The tower to its right is the former Washington County
Courthouse, destroyed in 1912 to make way for the present courthouse,
Contributed by Pat Sabin.