Marsh House 
Henry Marsh House

"Stone house near Jonesboro, East Tennessee. Erected in 1816 by Henry Marsh, father of Dr. John L. Marsh of Brownsburg, Indiana."  Contributed by Reita Kelley, August 2005.  Reita would like to locate descendants..  kelley6322ATcomcast.net (replace AT with @)





Next Scene:  The Homes Built By James H. Dosser


starBack to Vintage Jonesboro
starBack to Jonesborough Historic Tour
starBack to Jonesboro TNGenWeb

This file was contributed for use by the Jonesboro Washington County TNGenWeb Project  by:

Reita Kelley, August 2005
 kelley6322 AT comcast.net
Replace AT with @)

    USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, material may be freely used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material, AND permission is obtained from the contributor of the file.

    These electronic pages may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material for non-commercial purposes, MUST obtain the written consent of the contributor, OR the legal representative of the submitter, and contact the listed USGenWeb archivist with proof of this consent.