Old Masonic Hall
129 East Main Street
       Circa 1900
This building once housed the only lodge in America with its founding documents, its dispensation and its charter, signed by a United States president, Andrew Jackson.  The ornaments over the windows and the entire cornice are built of galvanized sheet metal. Source: Jonesborough Visitor's Guide.

Now (1999) the Old Sweet Shop Restaurant.
 
 

 

Back to Jonesborough Historic Tour
Back to Jonesborough TNGenWeb