William Jenkins was born 1795 Virginia-died c1880 Estill Co, Ky. Judia
Fitch was born 1790
Virginia-died 4 April 1862 Estill Co, Ky. No marriage has been found for their marriage. A marriage
was found for a Juda Fitch to a Mr.Hayward 28 Feb 1810 Albemarle Co, Va. Judia Fitch was five
years older than William and would have been of the age to have been married in 1810. No marriage
has been found for William Jenkins to Judia Hayward(Howard). William Jenkins and Judia Fitch
Jenkins are buried in the Jenkins Cemetery.
William and Judia Jenkins are found in the 1850 Hawkins Co, Tn census. Their children were:
A. Thomas Jenkins was born 1827. He married Elizabeth Collins
4 March 1850. Their children in
the Hawkins Co, Tn 1860 census were:
1. John Jenkins born 1853.
2. Matilda Jenkins born 1854.
3. Doctor Jenkins born 1857.
4. Hugh Jenkins born 1858.
5. Ida Jenkins born 1873 is with Elizabeth Jenkins and Tilda Jenkins in the 1880 Hawkins Co,
B.Henry Jenkins was born 1829 Tn. He married Arabella Frances
last name unknown. No marriage
for Henry Jenkins has been found. He and family are in the 1860 Estill Co, Ky census.
Arabella Frances had been married before and had two sons who appear with the Henry Jenkins
family in the 1860 Estill Co, Ky census. (1) W.H. Davis was born 1849 Ky. (2) James Davis was
born 1851 Ky. Jim Davis also went to Greenwood Co, Ks. He has a grandaughter Mrs Melvin
Olson who remembered "Aunt Lou" and said she died early 1930's. More work needs to be done
on W. H. and Jim Davis. They had no Estill Co, Ky marriages.
1. Nancy A. Jenkins was born July 1857 Estill Co, Ky. She married 24 Dec 1874 Peter D. Hale
born May 1856 Tn.
a. Mary F. Hale was born Jan 1876 Ky.
b. Dora B. Hale was born Sept 1877 and married 22 Oct 1892 David Dixon born May 1872
(1) George P. Dixon was born 1918.
c. Comfort Hale was born March 1880 and married 27 Oct 1896 married James Dixon born
1875. James Dixon was the son of Lee Dixon of Tn and Elizabeth Hale Dixon.
(1) Flona M. Dixon was born Dec 1897 and died before 1910.
(2) Nannie Dixon was born Aug 1899 and died before 1910 census.
(3) Unknown child.
(4) Sherman Dixon was born 1904.
(5) Laura A.Dixon was born 1908.
(6) William David Dixon was born 1909 and died before 1920.
(7) Ben Wilson Dixon was born 1914.
(8) Edward Dixon was born 1917.
(9) Elbert Dixon was born 1919.
d. William Hale was born May 1882 and married Fannie, place and date unknown.
e. Louanna Hale was born May 1884.
f. Laura B. Hale was born Oct 1886.
g. James T. Hale was born April 1890.
h. John M. Hale was born Sept 1891.
i. Elbert E. Hale was born Dec 1893-died 1956.
j. Millard Hale was born May 1886 and married Bertha.
(1) Farie was born 1918.
2. Louisa Jenkins was born June 1860
Estill Co, Ky. She married 13 Dec 1877 Estill Co, Ky
William Babb born Nov 1855 Russell Co, Va. He was son of Benjamin Babb and Marinda Gilbert
Babb. Benjamin Babb and #2 Martha Holt Babb came to Wilson Mountain , Estill Co, Ky in 1865.
William and Louisa took their family to Greenwood Co, Ks for the 1905 census.William died 1930
in Labette Co, Ks. Louisa Jenkins Babb died after 1930.
a. James Babb was born 1879 Ky. No more records are found.
b. Mary Bell Babb was born March 1883 Estill Co, Ky. She married 21 Nov 1905 in
Greenwood Co, Ks to August Boehme1885-1966. August Boehme died in 27 Oct 1966 in Fair
Grove, Mo. Mary died 13 Mar 1967 in Howard, Elk Co, Ks. She belonged to the Medodist
(1) William Ernest Boehme was born 1906 in Piedmont, Ks. He died in OK.
(2) Henry Babb born 13 Sept 1919-died 20 Sept 1999 Independence, Ks. He is buried in
the Piedmont Cemetery, Greenwood Co, Ks. Nephew. Henry was raised in this home after Wm
and Louisa died.
c. John W. Babb was born Oct 1895 in Estill Co, Ky. He was with family in the 1905
Greenwood Co, Ks census. No more has been found.
d. Thomas Burlin Babb was born 3 Mar 1888 in Estill Co, Ky-died 25 Aug 1958 in
Eskridge, Ks. Burlin Babb had been in a head-on collision and being unhurt was fixing a flat tire. A
car came around Burlin's car and not seeing him hit and killed him. Burlin married Ida Richardson 12
June 1907 in Greenwood Co, Ks. They had five children then divorced and Burlin married Ida's
sister Gertie Richardson Wiley. Burlin and Gertie visited Estill County in the mid 1940s.
(1) William Henry Babb was born 20 Oct 1908 and died 1 April 1975. He married 16
Dec 1928 Nelly Grace VanBuskirk born 17 July -died 24 Oct 1935. Willie Babb married #2
Lucreia Oliver and had one child.
a.a William "Billy" Babb, Jr was born 16 Sept 1929-died 20 May 1998 in Belle Plain,
Sumner Co, Ks.
b.b Robert "Bobby" Babb was born 16 Sept 1929 a twin to Billy.
c.c Beverley Jean Babb was born 1935.
d.d Josephine Babb.
(2) Lucille Leona Babb was born 19 April 1910 and married 23 Feb 1929 O.L. Larcom.
O.L. "Tob" Larcom died June 1975 in Aurora, Nebraska.
a.a Dale Larcom.
(3) Stella B. Babb was born 27 June 1912-died 1980. She married Samuel Cross O'Brian.
(4) Lester Carl Babb was born 6 June 1918 in Piedmont, Ks-died 27 June
Chicago, Il. He married Maxine Evelyn Hoffman 6 Oct 1940 in Hutchinson, Ks.
a.a Norma Jean Babb was born 9 May 1942 in Hutchinson, Ks. She married Steven
Brent Watcher 19 Oct 1963.
(1.1) Andrea Christine Watcher was born 11 Dec 1967 in Newport Beach, Ca.
She married Glenn P. Bippus 23 Feb 1987 in Santa Anae, Ca.
(a.a) Alexandera Elizabeth Bippus was born 27 Sept 1987 Orange Co, Ca.
(b.b) Andrew Stephen Bippus was born 17 May 1989 in Newport Beach,
(c.c) Jasmine Ilona Bippus was born 12 Jan 1994 in Jacksonville, Fl.
(5) Marvin Burlin Babb was born 9 Sept 1923.
(6) Merle Richardson , Stepson.
e. Frances Amanda Babb was born 12 Feb 1890 Estill Co, Ky-died 27 June 1970 in
Hutchinson, Ks. She married #1 Mr. Simpson and #2 Samuel Huff in 1939 in Columbus, Ks. They
lived in Hutchinson, Ks after 1957. Samuel Huff died 16 Oct 1964. He and Amanda are buried in
the Memorial Park Cemetery in Hutchinson, Ks. Amanda attended the #92 School 14 Nov 1901 ,
in Greenwood Co, Ks.
(1) Margaret Simpson Wood.
(2) Chalmers Simpson.
f. Rea Minnie Babb was born Aug 1897 Estill Co, Ky. She attended the Piedmont Severy
School in Greenwood Co, Ks in 1910-1911. Minnie had a son Henry Babb born 13 July 1918.
This is the Henry Babb who William and Louisa raised. After their death he lived with Mary Babb
Boehme. Minnie married a Mr. Gilliher and died in 1919-1920 and is is buried in the Piedmont
Cemetery in Piedmont, Ks.
(1) Henry Babb was born 13 July 1918 -died 20 Sept 1999 in Independence, Ks. He is
buried in the Piedmont Cemetery, Greenwood Co, Ks.
C. Emaline Mahala Jenkins was born 1832 in Hawkins Co, Tn. She married William Stewart 15
Jan 1853 in Hawkins Co, Tn. Emaline and William Stewart divorced about 1860 Estill Co, Ky. She
married #2 John Alcorn 18 June 1861. John Alcorn had been married to Sally Ann Asbill 18 April
1833 in Estill Co, Ky.
1. Angeline Alcorn was born 1863 and married Archie McGuire.
2. Amanda Alcorn was born 1865.
3. William Alcorn was born 1867.
D. Elizabeth "Betsy" Jenkins was born 1834 Hawkins Co, Tn. She
married Elijah Stewart. They are
found in the 1860 Estill Co, Ky census.
1. Margaret Stewart was born c1855 Ky and married 19 July 1871 Zachariah Farthing .
2. Stokley Stewart was born c1857 Ky.
3. Manerva Stewart was born c1858 Ky married 10 April 1884 Jessie J.King
4. John Stewart was born c1859 Ky.
5. Mary E. Stewart was born c1861 Ky and married 20 Nov 1890 John Smith.
6. Pleasant Rice Stewart was born c1864 Ky.
7. Louisa Stewart was born c1865 Ky.
8. Malissa Stewart was born c1867 Ky married 24 Oct 1887 Nathan Farthing as his #3 wife.
a.Cleunie Farthing was born April 1892.
b. Laura Farthing was born July 1898.
9. Salissa Stewart was born c1867 Ky.
E. Parson Peter Jenkins was born 15 Jan 1836 Hawkins Co, Tn. He
married 17 May 1866 Estill
Co, Ky Frances Elizabeth Harris as her #2 marriage. Parson Jenkins married #2 Martha Bear 8 Aug
1878 in Hawkins Co, Tn. He married #3 Mary Polly Ballinger 3 Nov 1894 Rockcastle Co, Ky.
1.Sarah Angeline Jenkins
was born Mar 1879 Hawkins Co, Tn. She married her first cousin
Joseph Anderson Jenkins in Estill Co, Ky 14 Mar 1901.
a. Leonard Jenkins was born 1902-died 1906.
b. William "Willie" Jenkins was born 1906 and married Della Rice born 1914 Lee Co, Ky.
They had no children.
c. Bertha Jenkins was born 16 Jan 1909 and in Dec 1999 lives in Ohio. Bertha married 23
Dec 1926 Estill Co, Ky Hobert Rice born 18 June 1897-died 22 Nov 1980.
(1) Neva Bryant Rice was born 1 Dec 1927-died 15 Oct 1942 in Ohio.
(2) Jewell Lee Rice was born 30 Aug 1931 married 14 Jan 1950 Michael Sabados.
Michael Sabados died 2 Nov 1998.
(3) Hargus Thaxton Rice was born 19 Dec 1934. He married 12 Dec 1954 Nettie
Hughes in Columbus, Ohio.
d. Letha Jenkins was born 1916 and married George Anderson.
e. Naomi Jenkins was born 1919 and married Amos Rice and #2 Leon Green.
(1) Paul Douglas Rice.
2. Jesse Jenkins was born 1884 in Estill Co,
Ky. He married #1 Annie Richardson of Madison
Co, Ky. He and Annie had 8 daughters. #2 marriage was to a lady in Ohio and #3 to Rennie who
lived in Waco, Madison Co, Ky.
a. Nannie Mae Jenkins was born 1906 and married Willie Lakes.
b. Eliza Jenkins was born 1907 and married Charles Helton.
c. Pearl Jenkins was born 1908 and married William Jones.
d. Sarah Jenkins married Herbert Slusher.
e. Alice Jenkins married Carl Montjoy.
f. Mattie Jenkins married Leonard Moore.
g. Grace Jenkins married Mr. Willis in Ohio.
h. Susie Jenkins married a Mr. Welden.
3. William Jenkins was born 1886
Ky. William was riding a mule when it threw him. He was
dragged and was dead when found.
F. Morgan Jenkins was born 6 Jan 1838 in Rogersville, Hawkins
Co, Tn.-died 4 Dec 1918 Red
Lick, Estill Co, Ky. He married Sept 1859 the first time to Nancy Fitch. The marriage has not been
found. Nancy Fitch Jenkins died 8 Mar 1862 after giving birth to twin girls who also died. They are
buried in same grave in Jenkins Cemetery, Red Lick, Estill Co, Ky.
Morgan married 24 Mar 1866 the second time Arminda Emeline Sweeney born Feb 1953-died 13
Feb 1907. Morgan and Arminda are buried in Jenkins Cemetery, Red Lick, Estill Co, Ky.
1.Amanda Frances Jenkins was born
April 1867 Estill Co, Ky-died 8 Dec 1946 Grant Co, Ok
married 1887 John Cash Alcorn born 10 Mar 1867 Estill Co, Ky -died 29 Dec 1947 Grant Co,
Ok. They are buried in the Pond Creek Cemetery. John Alcorn died in an auto accident. They are
found in the 1910 Grant Co, Valley Township, Ok census and 1920 soundex.
a. Luanna Alcorn was born 18 Nov 1888 in Estill Co, Ky -died 22 Nov 1987. She married
1 Mar 1909 in Grant Co, Ok Frank Speldie born 6 Mar 1883 Ks-died 31 Mar 1971. Both are
buried in Pond Creek Cemetery.
(1) Fred Speldie was born 1912.
(2) Alberta Speldie was born 1916.
b. Hubert Alcorn was born 13 Dec 1889 Estill Co, Ky-died 9 June 1967 Grant Co, Ok. He
married 2 June 1917 Sarah Lavina Murray born 1888 Ks. They are found 1920 Grant Co, Ok
(1) Marcella M. Alcorn was born 1915 in Kansas.
(2) Leulla Alcorn was born 1817 Kansas.
(3) Hazel Alcorn was born 1919 Ok.
c. Fannie Alcorn was born 1 Oct 1892 in Estill Co, Ky-died 9 June 1969 Grant Co, Ok.
She married #1 Ed G. Bailey born 1887 Mo and #2 Ben Bradle.
(1) Floyd E. Bailey was born 1918 Ok.
(2) Unnamed son age 1/12 in 1920 Grant Co, Ok census.
d. Mamie Susan Alcorn was born 1 July 1896 Estill Co, Ky-died 28 Sept 1982 Grant Co,
Ok. She married 10 May 1920 Pond Creek, Grant Co, Ok John Thomas Day born 10 May 1893
Nebraska-died 8 April 1981. Mamie and John Day share a common grave stone in the Pond Creek
Cemetery. The stone lists them as FHRun.
(1) Wilma Day.
(2) Dorothy Day.
e. Hobert Alcorn was born 1899 Estill Co, Ky. He married Lena F.born 1998 Il.
(1) Infant son died 1932 at age 2 mo.
(2) Clifford Alcorn.
(3) Russell Alcorn.
(4) Homer Alcorn.
(5) Glenn Alcorn.
f. Herbert Alcorn was born 4 Feb 1901 Estill Co, Ky-died 21 Mar 1970 Pond Creek, Ok.
He married 23 Mar 1929 Nellie Mae Dowell 28 June 1909 Ok-died 7 Aug 1986 . Both are buried
in the Pond Creek Cemetery, Grant Co, Ok.
Buried in the Pond Creek Cemetery is Billy Ray Alcorn born 7 Nov
1933 Ks-died 24 Mar 1988.
He married Janice Lee Lambert 1 August 1981.
Buried at Pond Creek Cemetery is Jimmie Lynn Alcorn died 11 Jan 1963 at age one day.
2. William Thomas Jenkins was born 26 Mar 1869
Estill Co, Ky-died 27 April 1936 Red Lick,
Estill Co, Ky. He married 6 May 1897 Estill Co, Ky Minerva "Duck" Miller born Oct 1872 Estill
Co, Ky-died 1912 Red Lick, Estill Co, Ky. Both are buried in the Jenkins Cemetery.
a.Nannie B. Jenkins was born 14 Feb 1898 at Jenk, Red Lick, Estill Co, Ky-died 1918 and
is buried in the Jenkins Cemetery. Nannie married 9 June 1917 Estill Co, Ky Benjamin Sparks.
b.Charles P. Jenkins was born 29 April 1899 Red Lick, Estill Co, Ky-died 1962 Estill Co,
Ky. He married Ollie McClure born 1903 Lee Co, Ky. Tackett Cemetery.
(1) Lloyd Jenkins was born c 1922 and married Addie Flynn.
(2) Larence Jenkins. Larence married Geneva Harrison of Jackson, Co, Ky.
a.a Timothy Jenkins.
(1.1) Christopher Jenkins.
b.b Rene Jenkins married Gary Becknell.
(3) Larmon Jenkins.
(4) Linville Jenkins.
c.Minnie Pearl Jenkins was born 31 Aug 1900 Estill Co, Ky-died 9 May 1995. She married
11 Dec 1919 Estill Co, Ky Lewis Babb, Sr. born 22 Feb 1900 Estill Co, Ky-died 21 Mar 1984
Estill Co, Ky. They are buried in the Memorial Garden Cemetery West Irvine, Ky.
(1) Eva Babb was born 18 Sept 1920 Lee Co, Ky. She married 11 Dec 1945 Estill Co,
Ky Earl Barker who died Nov 1984.
(2) Albert Babb was born 2 Feb 1923 in Lee Co, Ky-died 26 May 1993. He married 2
Feb 1953 Madison Co, Ky Crecie Wiseman Estill Co, Ky. Both are buried in the Memorial Garden
Cemetery, West Irvine, Ky.
(3) Lewis Babb, Jr was born 24 Oct 1931 in Estill Co, Ky. He married 19 Oct 1951
Estill Co, Ky Coral Nell Keller born 7 Feb 1934 in Estill Co, Ky.
(4) Fred Babb was born 20 May 1934 in Estill Co, Ky. He married #1 Shirley Neal in
Estill Co, Ky 24 Dec 1952 . He married Elaine Rawlins 29 Mar 1958 in Estill Co, Ky.
d. Lonnie Jenkins was born 18 June 1902-died 18 July 1977. He married 4 June 1931 in Estill
Co, Ky Pebble Rice born 7 Feb 1917 Lee Co, Ky -died 7 Sept 1988 Estill Co, Ky. Both are
buried in the Joe Miller cemetery.
(1) Gertrude Jenkins was born 1932 Estill Co, Ky and married 26 Sept 1953 Buford
"Boots" Combs of Estill Co, Ky.
(2) Boyd Jenkins was born 27 July 1934 Estill Co, Ky and married 19 Feb 1958
Madonna Brandenberg born 26 Sept 1931 Estill Co, Ky.
e. Stanley Rant Jenkins was born 31 May 1904 Estill Co, Ky. He married 15 Jan 1931 Ruth
Bingham born 1915-died 16 Mar 1998.
(1) Raymond Jenkins was born 14 Jan 1932 Estill Co, Ky and married 2 May 1951 Lillian
Harrison of Jackson Co, Ky.
(2) Viola Mae Jenkins was born 15 june 1934 Estill Co, Ky and married 10 April 1953
(3) Pearl Dean Jenkins was born 20 April 1937 Estill Co, Ky and married 12 Oct 1957
Hubert Johnson.They have no children.
(4) James Burnett Jenkins was born 3 May 1940 Estill Co, Ky and married 30 Mar 1963
(5) Tracy Stanley Jenkins was born 25 Mar 1942 Estill Co, Ky and married #1 Darlene
Rose and #2 Barbara Ingram Ashcraft in 1983.
(6) Robert Dewayne Jenkins was born 23 Mar 1952 at Rice Station, Ky and married #1
(7) Elizabeth Jenkins was born 18 Feb 1948. She married Harold Willis 20 Sept 1969.
They have no children.
f. Anna Mae Jenkins was born 27 Aug 1907 Estill Co, Ky and married 6 Aug 1931 Arthur
Webb of Bybee, Ky.
(1) Loraine Webb was born 17 May 1932 and married 7 Aug 1952 Vester Carman of
(2) Barbara Webb was born 16 Dec 1934 Bybee, Ky and married 7 April 1962 Claude
Daniel Rose of Madison Co, Ky.
(3) Doris Alene Webb was born 25 Aug 1938 Bybee, Ky and married 11 Feb 1958
Arthur Lee Ray of Madison Co, Ky.
(4) Linda Mae Webb was born 20 Dec 1940 Bybee, Ky and married 11 April 1974
Manford Glenn Richardson of Madison Co, Ky.
(5) Phillip Arthur Webb was born 25 Nov 1953-died 7 Dec 1953.
g. Dema Jenkins was born 1911-died 17 Feb 1973 married Charlie Turner who died 6 Jan
(1) William Thomas Turner.
(2) Pauline Turner.
3. Pleasant Payne Jenkins was born 26 Feb 1872 in Estill
Co, Ky-died 29 Oct 1957 Campo,
Baca County, Co. He married 1894 Mary Mae Robinson born 29 Mar 1873 Madison Co, Ky-died
25 Sept 1938 Campo, Baca Co, Co.
(1) Claude C. Jenkins was born 9 Jan 1895-died 14 Feb 1980.
(2) Maude Jenkins was born 9 Jan 1895-died 1 April 1923.
(3) Charles H. Jenkins was born 7 Aug 1897-died June 1957.
(4) Ethel Mae Jenkins was born 29 April 1900-died 26 Aug 1984.
(5) Cecil J. Jenkins was born 27 Aug 1904-died 27 June 1983.
(6) Rosa Alice Jenkins was born April 1906-died April 1956.
(7) Clyde P. Jenkins was born 26 July 1909-died 3 June 1994.
(8) Winefred Grace Jenkins was born 26 Aug 1911.
(9) Clarence G. Jenkins was born 19 June 1917.
4. Mary Jane Jenkins was born 26 Feb 1872-died
24 Mar 1924 a twin to Pleasant Payne
Jenkins. She married 1897 Madison Co, Ky Rubin Robinson of Estill Co, Ky.
(1) Iza Robinson was born 1898. He married Martha .
a. Estill Robinson was born 1918.
(2) Charles Robinson was born 1905.
(3) Beachum Robinson was born 1907.
(4) Hobert Robinson was born 1914.
5. Melvina Jenkins was born 18 July 1874 Estill
Co, Ky-died 11 May 1959 Bybee, Madison
Co, Ky. She married Jerry Mirah Kaylor born 25 Nov 1865 Madison Co, Ky-died 14 Dec 1950
Madison Co, Ky. Both are buried in the Rhodus-Moore Cemetery, Winston , Ky in unmarked
a. Pryse Kaylor was born 27 Nov 1903-died 27 Nov 1979 and married George Hendricks.
b. Elizabeth "Bessie" Kaylor was born 19 Oct 1905 and married Ira Hamilton.
c. Nancy "Nannie Kaylor was born 24 july 1907 and married 6 July 1932 Clayton Toler.
d. Viola Gertrude Kaylor was born 26 Aug 1908-died 4 Nov 1912.
e. Edward Parker was born 22 Feb 1911-died 17 Sept 1911.
f. Thomas Ledger was born 8 July 1912-died 22 May 1983. Never married.
g. Jerry Samuel Kaylor was born 1 Jan 1915-died 30 April 1983. Never married.
6. Joseph Anderson Jenkins was
born 1879 Estill Co, Ky and married 14 Mar 1901 Sarah
Angeline Jenkins born Mar 1879-died 7 Feb 1936 Estill Co, Ky. Both are buried in the Jenkins
Cemetery. Joe Jenkins married #2 Dora White Stone widow of Joe Stone.
a. Willie Jenkins was born 1906.
b. Bertha Jenkins was born 16 Jan 1909. She married 23 Dec 1926 Estill Co, Ky Hobert
Rice born 18 June 1897-died 22 Nov 1980 Sunbury, Ohio.
(1) Neva Bryant Rice was born 1 Dec 1927-died 15 Oct 1942 Ohio.
(2) Jewell Lee Rice was born 30 Aug 1931 and married 14 Jan 1950 in Columbus,Ohio
Michael Sabodos. Michael Sabodos died 2 Nov 1998.
(3) Hargus Thaxton Rice was born 19 Dec 1934 Estill Co, Ky. He married Nettie
Hughes 12 Dec 1954 in Columbus, Ohio.
c. Letha Jenkins was born 1916 and married George Anderson. They have three sons.
d. Naomi Rice was born 1919 and married Amos Rice and #2 Leon Green.
(1) Paul Douglas Rice.
7. Millard Jenkins was born 19 July 1882
in Estill Co, Ky. He married 1908 Hester Estes born
Sept 1891. Millard Jenkins died in Oak Grove, Ms.
(1) Pearl Jenkins was born 1909 Estill Co, Ky.
(2) Lloyd Jenkins.
(3) Margarit Jenkins.
(4) Clarence Jenkins.
(5) Janette Jenkins.
You are the 4809visitor to this page since July 21, 2000.
This page is copyrighted © 1998, 1999, 2000 by Jackie Robinson All Rights Reserved. This information may be used by libraries and genealogical societies, however, commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited without prior permission. If copied, this copyright notice must appear with the information.
Server space for the Hawkins County project is provided through the generosity of Rootsweb Genealogical Data Cooperative.
This page was last updated Thursday, 31-May-2012 12:53:25 MDT