McKinney House is located on the corner of Colonial Road and McKinney Avenue in Rogersville. It has 10 rooms. It was built by Judge John A. McKinney in 1810. Most of the home was burned in 1871 but was restored in 1873. There is a brick springhouse and another building that was the Judge's Law Office at the edge of the yard.
Photo courtesy of Tennessee Books & Autographs, Rowan Archives.