These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Click Here


Bransford-Stevens Cemetery
The Bransford-Stevens Cemetery is located approx. one mile northwest of New Middleton
off Grant Highway (Hwy.141). Three-tenths mile from Exit 254 on Interstate 40.
GPS 36-10-606N 86-01-668W

Stevens, George M. 21 Aug 1857 - 17 May 1911
(George's wife not buried here but in Davidson Co.)
Stevens, Goodloe W. 5 Sep 1847 - 8 Mar 1928
Bransford, Fannie P. Stevens 27 Nov 1852 - 5 Sep 1885 W/O W.G.Bransford
"God gave He took He will restore He doeth all things well"
Stevens, Nancy Lynn B & D Sep 1937 (Unmarked- information from sister)
Several other graves marked by fieldstones.

Listed in Smith County Tennessee Cemeteries-South of the Cumberland River page 58.
Listed in Cemetery Records of Smith County, Tennessee by Louise Gillespie Lynch 1978 page 11.
Copied and additions by Retta Waggoner 18 March 2006.

Back To Cemetery Pictures Index