These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Chestnut Mound Missionary Baptist Church
The Chestnut Mound Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery is located east of Chestnut
Mound approx. 1/4 miles off Hwy 70 on the Enigma Road. (Tanyard Hollow Road). This
is a modern active cemetery. The church was established in 1953.
This Cemetery is listed in Smith County Cemeteries- South of the Cumberland River pg.244.
There have been many additons since the publication of the cemetery book.
Back To Cemetery Pictures Index