These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Click Here


The Driver Family Cemetery
The Driver Family Cemetery is located about 2-1/2 miles South of Hickman off Jenkins Hill Lane
on the old Driver Homeplace. The property is now owned by J. C. Underwood. Turn off Temperance
Hall Road onto Jenkins Hill Road and continue until reaching a sharp curve. Continue straight onto
Jenkins Hill Lane. The Cemetery is located on a knoll in the first field behind the old Driver house.
It is not fenced or maintained. Last burial believed to have been that of Jasper Tubb "Morg" Driver, Sr.
in 1937. It is believed that the infant listed below was the daughter of Luther Driver and granddaughter
of J. T. Driver. Only three graves have engraved stones. There are several graves in this Cemetery,
many of them marked with fieldstones.

(Double Monument)
J. T. Driver, Jan 13, 1859, June 20, 1937 Footstone: M.D.
Mary Driver, Aug 30, 1858, Mar 28, 1922
"God gave. He took. He will restore. He doeth
all this well."
Margriett Francis Driver
Born Dec 29, 1917, Died Feb 21, 1918
Footstone: MFD
"Sleep on sweet baby and take thy rest. God
called thee home. He thought it best."

Copied by Velma Nov 4, 2001

Go To Benson Driver Family Photos

Back To Cemetery Pictures Index