Photos Graciously Submitted
by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
The Fergusson Cemetery is located on Bowman Branch Lane approx. half mile from Riddleton.
It is in corner of the yard of the old Fergusson home. There is a very early stone crypt
that is of the type used before 1860. Several graves are marked by fieldstones. One
military type stone marked Harold W. Oldham, Pfc. US Army Vietnam 7 Nov 1942 - 10 Mar 1976.
He is listed in cemetery book as buried in Dixon Springs Cemetery.
GPS 36-19-617N 86-00-069W
The Old Furgusson home called "GULLYCHOKE" can be seen in the photos of
Major William Wallace Fergusson Family
Go To Major William Wallace Fergusson Family Pictures
Back To Cemetery Pictures Index