These Photos Graciously Submitted by John Waggoner Jr.
Any Comments or Questions
Click Here


Glover Cemetery
The Glover Cemetery is located on the north side of Dillard's Creek Road between CY Lane and Box #52.
The cemetery appears to once had a rock walled enclosure that is now down.
The cemetery is grown up and not maintained.
GPS 36-13-202N 85-49-671W

F.E.G. 1877 hand inscribed fieldstone
Glover, Nancy Ann 20 Oct 1844 -
"A Loving Wife-A Mother Dear-Lies buried here."
Glover, H.M. 15 Jul 1843-18 Jul 1905
"An Honest Man the Noblest Work of God"
Ray, Florence 17 Dec 1871- 9 Jan 1914
W/O Marshal Ray
Many graves marked by fieldstones.

Note: Hampton M.Glover married Nancy Apple Jul 14,1869 in Smith Co.TN.
Marshal Ray and Florence Glover married 10 Aug 1892.

Listed in Smith County Tennessee Cemeteries-South of the Cumberland River page 233.(1984)

Photographed and copied by John Waggoner Jr. 8 March 2007.

Back To Cemetery Pictures Index