Contributed by Barbara J. Morehead
Lemuel Perkins was born abt. 1795. He married Sally Rynes/Rines/Ryons on 19 August 1811 in
Sumner County, Tennessee.
They had the following known children
- John R. Perkins. John married Sarah Jane "Sally" Alley on 19 March 1836 in Sumner
County, Tennessee. Sarah Alley was born abt. 1814/1815. She is the sister of Andrew J. Alley.
John and Sarah had the following children: Betsy Perkins, Elizabeth Perkins, Susan Perkins,
Louisa Perkins, Richard Perkins, A. Jane Perkins, Hattie Perkins and R. Green Perkins.
- Louisa Elizabeth "Sally" Perkins was born abt. 1815/17 in Sumner County, Tennessee.
Louisa married Andrew Jackson Alley on 30 May 1835 in Sumner County, Tennessee. Louisa
died in 1852 en route to Linn Co., Oregon, along the Snake River.
- Lemuel Perkins, Jr. was born abt. 1825/26 in TN. No further information on Lemuel.
- [Female] Perkins md. ________Bayless. They had a son, Samuel "Sammy" Bayless.
- Mary Perkins married Alfred Williford/Willerford on 14 June 1833 in Sumner County
Tennessee. For more information see Descendant of Alfred
- Martha J. Perkins married William White on 12 August 1846 in Sumner County, Tennessee.
- Rhody Perkins married Edward Kelly on 1 February 1837 in Sumner County, Tennessee.
Return to Sumner County, TN Family Album
Return to Sumner County Main Page