F, b. 27 January 1887, d. 16 May 1983
Nunziatta Viteritto|b. 27 Jan 1887\nd. 16 May 1983|p6.htm|Vincenzo Viteritto|b. Nov 1860|p174.htm|Maria Guiseppe Waianona|b. Feb 1865|p175.htm|||||||||||||
Nunziatta was born on 27 January 1887 at Bristol, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of Vincenzo Viteritto and Maria Guiseppe Waianona. She married Frank Ferro at Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, on 26 January 1903.2 Rose died on 16 May 1983 at Greencroft Nursing Center, Goshen, Indiana, at age 96.3 Her body was interred on 19 May 1983 at St. Vincent Cemetery, Elkhart.4
Her common name was Rose. Rose was listed as a daughter in Vincenzo Viteritto's household on the 1900 Census at Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey.5 Rose was listed as Frank Ferro's wife on the 1910 Census at Adrian, Lenawee County, Michigan.6 Rose was listed as Frank Ferro's wife on the 1920 Census at Hudson, Lenawee County, Michigan.7
Children of Nunziatta Viteritto and Natale Ferro
- Mary Margaret Ferro+ b. 18 Dec 1904, d. 20 Nov 1993
- Ernest Floren Ferro+ b. 11 May 1906, d. 5 Jul 1973
- Michael Vincent Ferro+ b. 8 Jun 1908, d. 7 Oct 1993
- James Robert Ferro+ b. 4 Jul 1910, d. 13 Jun 2003
- Virginia Julia Ferro b. 23 Jun 1912, d. 29 Dec 2000
- Mildred Evelyn Ferro+ b. 29 May 1914, d. 23 Mar 2008
- Elizabeth Mae Ferro+ b. 3 May 1917, d. 8 Nov 2004
- [S817] Nunziatta Viteritto Ferro, Delayed Birth Certificate.
- [S831] Natale Ferro, Nunziata Vitoritto.
- [S818] Nunziatta Ferro, Death Certificate.
- [S539] Obituary of Nunziatta Ferro, The Elkhart Truth.
- [S574] U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Twelfth Census of the U.S., 1900: Popluation Schedule, Micro-publication T623, National Archives, Washington, DC, Roll 983, Trenton, Mercer Co., NJ, SD 168, ED 82, Sh. 3A, First Pct., 9th Ward, line 44, hh. 51, fam. 53, 81 Clark Street.
- [S575] U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Thirteenth Census of the U.S., 1910: Popluation Schedule, Micro-publication T624, National Archives, Washington, DC, Roll 660, Adrian, Lenawee Co., Michigan, p. 102A, sh. 12A, ln. 26, SD 2, ED 51, 6th Ward, 43 Chestnut Street, April 26, 1910.
- [S576] U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Fourteenth Census of the U.S., 1920: Popluation Schedule, Micro-publication T625, National Archives, Washington, DC, Roll 781, Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan, p. 54B, sh. 24B, ln. 89, SD 2, ED 72, Ward 3, hh. 660, fam. 689, 608 N. Maple Grove Avenue, January 26, 1920.