DO YOU KNOW THEM?
Some of the pictures are submitted as a gift to others searching for relics. Other pictures were provided with the owner's request for additional information. If you know the full names of any of the people in the pictures below, please send an E-mail to the person who submitted the picture at the address below the picture and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can add names to the pictures for other viewers.
Picture taken at New Ulm, c1900.
Catholic church group made up of Polish immigrants.
1) Karel Lesikar 2) Vaclav Volak 3) Vaclav Volakova 4) John Szymanski 5) Leona Frnkova 6) G.F. Boelschova 7) Olga Frnkova 8) Jos W. Jecmenek 9) Jos. W. Jecmenkova 10) J. J. Frnka 11) J. J. Frankova 12) F. F. Lesikar 13) F.F. Lesikarova...
Contributed by Bryan Muench
Alexander Glenn .
Information below contributed by Orville Shelburne
1. Sarah Alexander "Sallie" Glenn. 2 Robert Minton 3. Georgia Shelburne
4. Annie Bell 5 Nona Shelburne 6 Olla Bethany, 7 Emma Bethany 7 Emma Bethany
8. Bessie Bell 9. Calpernia "Callie" Shelburne
26 Hiding person between 1, 2. Unknown
11 Millie Perkins Shelburne 12. Calpernia H. "Callie" Bell Bethany 13 Sarah Adeline "Puss" Bell Minton
14. Sarah Pamplin Shelburne Glenn 15. Virginia Ann "Jennie" Minton Thompson 16. Rolfe V. Bethany
17. Henry Fortran Glenn 18 Ethel Cumings 19. Ethel "Blue Eyes" Bethany 20. Nena McDade 21. Bessie Brookfield Fortran 22. Artie Bethany 23. Wells Mathew Bethany (standing) 24 Annie L Dement Bethany (adult) 25 Gus John English "Gussie" Bethany. (child)
Picture of Shelburne Descendants 1895
Source of Picture: Files of Fairy Thompson, who died in 1980 in Paragould, Ark. and descendant of John P. Shelburne,
Names On back of Picture. Additional information below added by Orville Shelburne.
Date of Picture: Based on calculated ages of children from their dobs. 1895 or 1896. Calendar appears to be Dec. 1895 (?) based on 31 days and Sunday the 1st.
Location: Probably Bellville as most of these people lived in Bellville, Possibly St. Mary's Church
Special Occasion?: 21 of the 25 people are descendants of John P. Shelburne, born 28 Dec. 1790. 3 more aremarried to Descendants. John P.'s daughter, SarahP. Shelburne Glenn is at the center of the group, age 77 and December is the 65th aniversary of her wedding to Alexander Glenn who died earlier.
Perhaps Christmas of Funeral of John Chester Bethany who died on 31 Dec 1895 and whose wife 2 sons, 4 sisters and 1 brother are in the picture. Note only one adult male.
1. Sarah Glenn b5-12 -1850, dau. Alexander and Sarah Pamplin Shelburne Glenn.
2. Robert Minton b.27-4 -1833; son of Alfred & Elizabeth. M. Sarah A. "Puss" Bell
3. Georgia Shelburne b. 9-6-1878, dau James Henry & Mollie Perkins Shelburne m. Joe H. Gardner
4. Annie Bell b.25- 12-1876, dau John P. Bell & Margaret Lucinda Bethany, m. Kenny Hood
5 Nona Shelburne b.29-12-1875, dau James Henry & Mollie Perkins Shelburne, m. Walter Moore
6. Ola Bethany b. 25 -12-70, dau. James Miller & Callie H. Bell Bethany
7.Emma Bethany b. 12-4-1874, dau. James Miller & Callie H. Bell Bethany
8. Bessie Bell b. Aug 1882, dau. John P. & Margaret Lucinda Bethany Bell
9. Calpernia Shelburne, b.23-11-1880, dau. James Henry & Mollie Perkins Shelburne
10.James Robert Thompson b. 7-12-1881, son of Robert Watson & Virginia Ann Minton Thompson.
11.Mollie Perkins Shelburne, b. 5-3-47, wife of James Henry Shelburne
12.Calpernia H Bell Bethany, b. 7-2-1850, wife of James Miller Bethany, dau of A. J. & Callie Bell
13.Sarah Adeline Bell Minton b. 25-2-1843, dau. A. J. Bell & Calpernia Shelburne, m. R. Minton
14 Sarah Pamplin Shelburne Glenn b. 1-5-1819 Dau. John P. and Nancy Dunkin Shelburne, m. A. Glenn
15. Virginia Ann Minton Thompson b. 20-12-47, dau. Alfred & Jane Shelburne Minton
16. Rolfe V. Bethany b. 25-4-1886, son of James Miller & Callie Bell Bethany, m. Augusta Ueckert
17.Henry Fordtran Glenn b.27-11-1887 son of James Alexander & Clara Niebour Glenn
18. Ethel Cumings b. 2-11-1888, dau Franklin Pleasant & Lucy Glenn Cumings
19. Ethel Bethany b. 8-3-1888 dau James M. & Callie H. Bell Bethany, m. Roy E DeLay
20. Nena McDade dau. Jack & Calpernia Bethany McDade
21. Bessie Brookfield Fordtran b. 23-9-1882, dau. Wm. Brookfield & Nancy America Minton Fordtran
22. Artie Bethany b. 3-2-1884, dau. James Miller & Callie Bell Bethany, m. Cooke Riddle
23. Wells Mathew Bethany b. 2-11-1893 son John Chester Bethany, gson James & Callie Bethany
24. Annie L. Dement Bethany, m. John Chester Bethany
25. Gus John English Bethany b. 1-4-1894, son John Chester & Annie Dement Bethany
If you want to submit a PICTURE for this webpage, please send it in jpg form to Steve Alvarez .
Back to Home Page.