|ID# 19867||ORIGINAL USE: Bakery/Shop/Store||PRESENT USE: Commercial||CURRENT OWNER: Randy Bergmann|
|OWNERS:Edgar Bergmann Family||ADDITION: Original Town Lot LOT#:28||DATE: c1920 Style/Period: Commercial||HISTORICAL DESIGNATION: NO|
|BUILDERS: Paul R.Adler||CONSTRUCTED OF: Brick||CONDITION: Good||DESCRIPTION: One story, flat roof, store windows.|
HISTORY: This bakery building was built in 1920 by Paul R. Adler, brother of H.O. Adler. The Paul Adler family lived in the old Theis house behind the bakery. The building was later used as Adler Grocery & Dry Goods. Mrs. Otto Uecker was the manager of the Dry Goods Store in the 1950's and 1960's. The building was rented for many years, then used privately by the Bergmanns. It is currently being rented to the Good Company.
Source: Boerne Public Library files.