grunow

PHILLIP/THEIS/GRUNOW HOUSE
114 E. Hosack
Library File #95.1
ID# 24151 ORIGINAL USE: Home PRESENT USE: Home CURRENT OWNER: Penny and Donavan Turner
OWNERS: Reymann family; Charles Phillip Estate; Max Theis; Martin Collette, George Grunow; Donavan Turner. LOCATION: Loe Lot: # 7 DATE: c1925 Style/Period: Victorian HISTORICAL DESIGNATION:
BUILDERS: Reymann [possibly] CONSTRUCTED OF: Wood frame, metal roof, 6 x 6 windows. CONDITION: Fair DESCRIPTION: One story U-shaped, Victorian with front porch and a side entrance on the east with a small porch.

HISTORY: The records of this property shows that Ebensberger and Mina Reymann sold to Charles Phillip in 1923. This may have been the lot only. Joe and Anna Reymann sold to Charles Phillip with the note that all improvements are included. Augusta Graham, the beneficiary of Charles Phillip Estate, was the next owner. The next sale was to Max and Laura Belle Theis. The Theis's rented the house to several families and then sold to Martin Collette. The next owner was George Grunow, then to Donavan and Penny L. Turner.

Source: Boerne Public Library file compiled by Bettie Edmonds.

Please Press your Browser's BACK Button to Return to Main Page